Takya Wii to HDMI Converter Output Video Audio Adapter | Supports All Wii Display Modes (NTSC 480I, 480P,PAL 576I) | Best Compatibility and Stability Wii-LINK HDMI Adapter
Takya Wii to HDMI is a great mini converter for the Wii console and outputs video and audio in full digital HDMI 720p or 1080p format and supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i).The wII-Link HDMI converter with just one HDMI cable, plug and play for true-to-life video or audio effects on your HDTV/monitor.
● Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss!
● Works with DVI monitor.
● Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i), upscales to 720p or 1080p high definition output.
● Provides advanced signal processing with great precision. Colors, resolutions!
● High quality, state of the art motion adaptive de-interlacing for 480i ,576i input.
● No power adapter, no messy cords-just one HDMI cable.
● Audio embedded in HDMI, also passes through to 3.5mm jack.
● Hassle Free! Plug and play as you go
Input Connector: Wii AV Multi Out Plug x 1
Output Connector: HDMI Connector & 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack
Dimensions: 34 x 73 x 14 mm
1pcs——Wii to HDMI Converter
1pcs——User ManualBest Compatibility and Stability with US-MADE CHIP for Wii, Wii mini, original Wii
Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i), upscales to 720p or 1080p high definition output. Provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolutions
No Transmission Loss & No Disturbing: Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, both are sent out via the HDMI. Extra 3.5mm audio socket to connect your headphone or speaker
Plug and Play: Using with just one HDMI cable, plug and play for true-to-life video/audio effects on your TV/monitor.
Warranty: Takya Wii to HDMI Converter enjoy 1 year warranty – 100% satisfaction and zero hassle returns guaranteed.